Selected vineyards in the Cuyo region.
- Hand harvesting.
- Cold skin maceration at 10ºC during 5 hours.
- Pneumatic pressing.
- Cooling of the must at 5ºC.
- Cold autoclarification of the must during 36 hours.
- Addition of selected yeasts.
- Controlled fermentation at 15ºC during 21 days.
- Blending and finning.
Total acidity: 6.50 g/l
Sugar: 2 g/l
Light straw, greenish color. Clean on the nose with a touch of mixed citrus fruit. Crispy, fruity and refreshing in the mouth. The acidity of the Sauvignon is balanced by the fullness and length of the Semillón.
Ideal as an aperitif or to match with light seafood
Dishes, fish, white meats and simple pasta.