Vins Philippe Dandurand

The Show Malbec

The Show, Argentina

Vineyards & Winemaking

This Malbec comes from two very special regions within Mendoza, Argentina. 85% of the wine comes from the acclaimed Lujan de Cuyo sub-region from a vineyard called “El Alto”, which is 3,000 feet above sea level. This region brings dark fruit character and broad ripe tannins to The Show Malbec. The other 15% of the Malbec omes from the Uco Valley, which is south of Lujan de Cuyo, yet closer to the Andes Mountainsand at an even higher altitude. This region adds Malbec with more acidity and complexity.The Show Malbec was aged for 9 months in 25% new French oak.

Tasting Notes

The Show Malbec is a delicious wine with flavors of blackberry, cranberry, white pepper and spice, with toasty vanilla and violets. The wine has smooth tannins, a velvety texture and a long, lingering finish.

 

Details

Grape: Malbec
Alcohol: 14%

Availability

SAQ, BCLDB, SLGA

Details
Grapes Malbec
Alcohol 14 %
Availability SAQ, BCLDB, SLGA
Download PDF File

For more information about this wine please call 1 514.932.2626.

Reference: http://vinsdandurand.com/en/wines/the-show-malbec

© Philippe Dandurand Wines, 2011. All rights reserved.